Feature Requests

1. Nombre de matchs restant / Fait

Bonjour,

Je créer des tournois important de fléchettes en ligne actuellement avec 153 Joueurs au total qui on pour chacun 16 matchs de poules a faire .

En effet avec la barre verte de suivi avancement de tournoi on peu ce faire une estimation mais nous ne pouvons pas savoir combien de matchs on était fait et reste à faire !?
    Pensez vous pouvoir développer cette option ?

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide a Consolation Bracket option

I am perplexed that there is no option for spawning a Consolation bracket from a Tournament draw. Consolation events, where players who have lost in the main draw vie for meaningful prizes are common, and should not be more difficult to implement than 'double-elimination' events. Currently, to implement a Consolation, we must treat it as an entirely different tournament, which doubles all of our admin chores and wreaks chaos in communications and station management.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. quick advance option to support customizable round labels

When I select customizable round labels to change the "best of" for each round with quick advance turned on, I would like to select which player won each set (without scores) instead of just the overall winner.

The current workaround in our community is not using customizable round labels and entering the amount of sets won as the score of a single set. (which results in confusion about when rounds go from bo3 to bo5)

edit: mockup! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUdPz2pXgAMGyGG?format=png

I think this is important, because
    • the current options result in a lot of wrong reports in large online events
    -…

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. RESET RESET RESET! We DESPERATELY need a leaderboard/ladder reset feature!!!!

We need to have the ability to reset the leaderboard/ladder so that we can better utilize challonge for rankings or seasons!

As it stands, all my players that I have are ranked. Some of which were done during casual tournaments that should have NEVER BEEN RANKED! I need a way to reset this so I don't have to make new communities each time I want to reset it.

THANKS!!!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Registration is not available for your location

We made a tournament with a registration page. It worked fine until suddenly it stopped working and it displayed the message "Registration is not available for your location". We've tried several things to fix this and the topic is nowhere to be found. We didn't set up any location requirement and I don't know if it's really possible to do that, so why do we have that message? Thanks.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Start tournament based on Groups.

We need an option to start the tournament group wise ( G1, G2, G3..), Since we cannot do update operation after starting the tournament to any of the groups.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 372 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Fire Emblem Cipher as a game option

Hi, I am part of an online group that plays the card game "Fire Emblem Cipher." We host online tournaments on a weekly basis and love using challonge to arrange brackets and what not. However in the 'game' section of the tournament set up, we either have to select one of the Fire Emblem video games or just enter a custom game. I would love to have Fire Emblem Cipher added as a game. Either Way, thanks for all you do, Challonge really is a great program and yall are awesome for keeping it going!

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Persistent Stations

Running two to three tournaments a week with the same station needs, it would be ice to either set a default list of stations, or have a set of stations banked and at the ready to just select as needed. Recreating then with every new tournament is cumbersome.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pls our comunity need the pro, its from a youtuber called ''WADEOTAKU'', we can make promo x pro

Pls our comunity need the pro, its from a youtuber called ''WADEOTAKU'', we can make promo x pro

119 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Billiar 5 Quilles Argentina

Good afternoon:
    I belong to the Argentine Federation of Billiard Fans.
    The reason for the contact is because we are interested in hiring the premium service. In order to achieve the hiring we need the following benefits:
    1. Tournaments take place in three stages.
    2. The first stage is developed by phase of groups of 4 participants, being able to be 3. The filling of the groups is done manually. For this, it must be possible to define the number of groups previously.
    2. The second stage is developed in the form of simple elimination. In this phase some pre-classified…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Implement Strength of Schedule and Extended Strength of Schedule as Tiebreakers for Swiss

A player’s strength of schedule is calculated by dividing each opponent’s total tournament points by the number of rounds that opponent has played, adding the results of each opponent played, and then dividing that total by the number of opponents the player has played. The player with the highest strength of schedule is ranked above all other players in the group not yet ranked. The player with the second-highest strength of schedule is ranked second among all players in the group not yet ranked, and so on.

A player’s extended strength of schedule is calculated by adding each opponent’s strength…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Deleting a Tournament

It took me a while to figure out how to actually delete a tournament. IMO, this should be somewhere a little easier to reach in the UI. In the settings page, maybe down by the "Save," you have a "Delete" button. Or perhaps just giving the reset and delete functions their own modules on the page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add possibility to manually change/add/remove points on Swiss tournaments/leagues.

it would be great that an admin of a tournament can change certain games points manually. For example (and in my case), we have punishment rules when 2 players doesn't play their game, but i can't take any points from their score.
    or i want some games to get 0 points when they tie and others get 1 point on a tie.
    (the thing the website currently provide is, when you try to change the points in the settings, it changes the whole points of all the games in the tournament).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. add shogi (Japanese Chess) to game list

We would like to make a community of shogi players and there is no shogi on the list. Could be also marked as chess variant, if you want broader term. Would be helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stations Assigner Before Start Tournament and for whole Bracket.

Stations Assigner currently has 2 options manual and automatic. But I want to propose to add Station assigner to whole brackets before start it even if no player available. Will help to anticipate matches. This helps to run any tournament faster because when available will know who is next even not reach that match yet.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. GSL-style format

There should be groups that allow 3 teams from 8 to make it from groups. 1st placed teams get to Semi-Finals, 2nd placed Quarter-Final High seed, and 3rd Quarter-Final low seed. (This is copy of another post from 2019, but I want to refresh this thema)
    It would look like cs:go IEM system

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. give us the ability to tag matchups for stream matches before starting the tournament

Right now, you can make stations and assign them to matchups. This is great but its only possible AFTER the tournament starts. So if you want to think hard about which matchups to tag for the stream you have to start the tournament first. Please give us the ability to just tag matches for anything. Stream, offstream, waiting ETC.

Making stations, naming them "for stream" is such a roundabout way of ding it. Just being able to name a matchup and the name being displayed above the matchup would be SOOOOOOOO great.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Invite community players to a tournament from the community section.

Would be great to send an email tournament invite to all community members.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 61 62
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Categories