Feature Requests

1. Deleting a Tournament

It took me a while to figure out how to actually delete a tournament. IMO, this should be somewhere a little easier to reach in the UI. In the settings page, maybe down by the "Save," you have a "Delete" button. Or perhaps just giving the reset and delete functions their own modules on the page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add possibility to manually change/add/remove points on Swiss tournaments/leagues.

it would be great that an admin of a tournament can change certain games points manually. For example (and in my case), we have punishment rules when 2 players doesn't play their game, but i can't take any points from their score.
    or i want some games to get 0 points when they tie and others get 1 point on a tie.
    (the thing the website currently provide is, when you try to change the points in the settings, it changes the whole points of all the games in the tournament).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Registration is not available for your location

We made a tournament with a registration page. It worked fine until suddenly it stopped working and it displayed the message "Registration is not available for your location". We've tried several things to fix this and the topic is nowhere to be found. We didn't set up any location requirement and I don't know if it's really possible to do that, so why do we have that message? Thanks.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add shogi (Japanese Chess) to game list

We would like to make a community of shogi players and there is no shogi on the list. Could be also marked as chess variant, if you want broader term. Would be helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stations Assigner Before Start Tournament and for whole Bracket.

Stations Assigner currently has 2 options manual and automatic. But I want to propose to add Station assigner to whole brackets before start it even if no player available. Will help to anticipate matches. This helps to run any tournament faster because when available will know who is next even not reach that match yet.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Invite community players to a tournament from the community section.

Would be great to send an email tournament invite to all community members.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Etapas Challenge

O visualizador das semanas nao esta funcionando corretamente quando voce troca. Fica travado na semana 3 e nao troca mais. Poderiam verificar?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Billiar 5 Quilles Argentina

Good afternoon:
    I belong to the Argentine Federation of Billiard Fans.
    The reason for the contact is because we are interested in hiring the premium service. In order to achieve the hiring we need the following benefits:
    1. Tournaments take place in three stages.
    2. The first stage is developed by phase of groups of 4 participants, being able to be 3. The filling of the groups is done manually. For this, it must be possible to define the number of groups previously.
    2. The second stage is developed in the form of simple elimination. In this phase some pre-classified…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Custom (points) update

Custom (points)
    Add a "max points per game" window.

A game of 8-ball has 15 balls (points). We would then enter "15" as Max points per game. When you enter either players "points" (8 for winning and one more point for each remaining opponents balls), the opponent score would "automatically" enter the DIFFERENCE between his score and 15 (the entered max points per game). As it is now, (entering each player individually) we have math errors. This would Eliminate errors.

We have been scoring this way for years on my Excel spreadsheet. Challenge is a MUCH better platform.

Purpose of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Final Stage seeding

I just have a question. Once a group stage is finished, can you re-arrange the participants in the final bracket how you'd like before you start the Final Stage?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improve the mobile development

The service is invisible in the application market. LOGITECH must grant native access to the website from Android and iOS to promote Challonge! as a multi-device tournament organizer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Work with me to improve the messaging and notification aspects of Challonge.

We have a clan and are using the premier version of your software and for the most part it works pretty well, but there is a few things that we are running into while trying to use your system. I do coding as well so i have been playing with coding some solutions but am running into a limitation with the APIs. The area where i see that improvements are needed is for helping the opponents connecting with each other so that they can get the match underway. Since there is not something that is very good in place, it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Implement Strength of Schedule and Extended Strength of Schedule as Tiebreakers for Swiss

A player’s strength of schedule is calculated by dividing each opponent’s total tournament points by the number of rounds that opponent has played, adding the results of each opponent played, and then dividing that total by the number of opponents the player has played. The player with the highest strength of schedule is ranked above all other players in the group not yet ranked. The player with the second-highest strength of schedule is ranked second among all players in the group not yet ranked, and so on.

A player’s extended strength of schedule is calculated by adding each opponent’s strength…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Calendar view

A calendar view to see incoming matches

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Triple elimination

Triple elimination is an interesting format that doesn't get enough love. I can't find any tournament sites with it, but would love to use it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let me enter partial results without immediate live posting - use a HOLD to Publish button

Something I've found that would be helpful to me is the ability to enter partial results and have them held until the missing score is known.

With the covid-19 outbreak upon us, we hold virtual tournaments where each player plays within a 24 hour window. Their matches are streamed to facebook
    and played whenever they find the time. The scores come in at varying
    intervals and through not only facebook posts, but text messaging, email, and Messenger messages.

As the TD, I'd like to be able to enter scores as they come in, but not have them "go live" until…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. RESET RESET RESET! We DESPERATELY need a leaderboard/ladder reset feature!!!!

We need to have the ability to reset the leaderboard/ladder so that we can better utilize challonge for rankings or seasons!

As it stands, all my players that I have are ranked. Some of which were done during casual tournaments that should have NEVER BEEN RANKED! I need a way to reset this so I don't have to make new communities each time I want to reset it.

THANKS!!!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow us to attach the "Challonge rating system" to a ladder of our choice. As well as give us the ability to close out ladders as needed.

As it stands, we have to run an entirely separate community in order to maintain a separate ladder. Our game has 1v1 matches and 2v2 matches and other game modes. In a similar sense that League of Legends (at one point if it doesnt exist already) had ARAMs, Twisted Treeline & Summoner's Rift 5v5s. Please allow us to create our own leaderboard/ladder and let us attach our tournaments to a leaderboard/ladder of our choosing!

Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Be able to add participants mid-tournament

I'm going to be running a tournament with children so a lot of them may want to join mid-tournament so I want a way to add them without resetting the whole tournament

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 61 62
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Categories