Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TunTee commented  · 

This. Country flags are a good start but it would be really nice if we could customize each icon to each team/player. Keep up the good work! ;)

• AdminChallonge Developers (Admin, CHALLONGE!) commented  · 

Sorry, tons of requests out there, and we develop part-time. Thanks for the reminder about this. Once we ship group stages (450 votes, alpha testing now), we'll have time to spare for features like this one. Trying to get full-time as well, and if I do, we'll be getting about 20X the amount done.

• Flags pls commented  · 

Planned ? i keep checking and waiting like 1 year already fu u

• Jonas Jørgensen commented  · 

Yes, the Country flag/Race icon thing would be pretty useful.

• Willem commented  · 

I´m an API user and my players are added automatically - I would like to add an arbitrary icon to the player in the bracket display - my users aren´t necessarily challonge users.

This will be used in Starcraft 2 bracket displays where it would be helpful for casters to see the race & league of the players in the bracket.

Quick video of the current (beta) system here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuPYCqc9BAU

• camkerr commented  · 

This morning I found myself wanting to add country flags to a bracket. I also would add icons to every bracket of mine if I could.

Feedback and Knowledge Base