I challonge you to ...

Paypal ability to pay for Challonge "Premier"

Your service has been very useful for our league at ugcleague.com, thank you.
I would like to support your efforts with a $25 donation towards "Premier", but I do not want to enter credit card info into the account. The League's challonge login account is shared with many of my admins, and I would rather use paypal for that reason.

Is that possible?

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Brad W. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ronney singh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Paypal ability to pay for Challonge "Premier"
    Your service has been very useful for our league at ugcleague.com, thank you.
    I would like to support your efforts with a $25 donation towards "Premier", but I do not want to enter credit card info into the account. The League's challonge login account is shared with many of my admins, and I would rather use paypal for that reason.

Is that possible?

• Jim Talt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, an option to use paypal for occasional donations of $1, $5, $10, whatever. I'm not likely to signup for $60/yr but I'd probably send $5 or $10 as a thank you for the free version.

• Grayfax commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not supporting now, but would support if I could use PayPal as an option for paying. Nothing against you guys, but I like the additional layer of security.

• Richard P Andrews commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also already a premier user but was a bit worried about using the charging mechanism and would have been much more at ease with PayPal.

Feedback and Knowledge Base