Feature Requests

1. Make text Description size limit larger

The attachments allow for files, links, and text. The text is the topic I want to cover. Isn’t it reasonable to want to give a description of each competitor in the competition for each matchup? The text only allows a few words. If I write a 100 word synopsis of the matchup, the page says “Sorry Something Went Wrong”. What’s the point of having a text description attached to first round matchups if they can only be a few words long???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have a 'replay upload required' function

In Starcraft 2 tournaments we'd like to implement a replay upload requirement rule. It would be great is Challonge could provide that and expand the amount of attachment uploads (some finals goes all the way to a Bo9).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. kof tournament suggestions

•Boss and banned characters are allow to be use in the tournaments. But they only can fight 1 vs 3 against their opponents with no use of Desperation Move. This will be something fair and at the same time allowing all characters to be playable.

•Have heavy prize for random characters tournaments, to really test the players kof game skill that able to use any character to win the tournament.

•Approve Pandora wireless portable 2 players box controller to be use in the tournaments.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Pandora-box-4S-680-in-1-game-Pandora-s-box-wireless-joystick-arcade-controller-zero-delay/937838_32813775619.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.298e63929VHYZO

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Being able to resize the printable version

Being able to re-size the printable version would be nice, as there's a lot of wasted space on the print. There's at least 5cm wasted space on the buttom of a A4 when printed in landscape.
    Name fields are much wider than necessary. (~3 times as wide as the longest name entered)
    Font size adjustment depending on amount of participants (in this case 16)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Draw a tournament ladder

When setting up a tournament ladder, it would be useful to have a group / ladder draw option so that the teams do not add in the order they were assigned.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Super-flex Tournaments

I am not sure what to call this suggestion yet. It is kind of a non-bracket bracket or post bracket format, and kind of a self-re-sorting every round affair. But let me try to explain from my experience over the last ten years hosting multiplayer team tournaments online. This is what I do:
    I post a notice of a contest for clan teams.
    Representatives post intended attendance, and proposed number of team from their clan.
    With additions and subtractions we set a start date, and I blind-draw and post the opponents battle assignments, starting threads where they can then negotiate…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add participant rating inside communities

In addition to tournament, I would like the players to be able to play games against each others without being in a tournament and report their game results, from there, I would like to be able to see a rating of each players vs the other by the games they wons/loss. Ideally the rating would work a little like tennis where if you won against a high rating player then you get more point and the high rating player loose more points. From this, I would like to be able to seed a tournament and reset the community leaderboard whenever…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. make a new tournament automatically based on results from previous tournament

make a new tournament automatically based on results from previous tournament. this way the seeding from the previous tournament along with the list of participants is automatically made

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a Bye Icon to Match History (in the Standings page)

Currently the Match History can only show Wins and Losses and ignores the existence of byes. This has led to some confusion in my local scene because people with the same match history will not have tied in the actual tournament placings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New options for HearthStone About Battletags

Actually if you sign up for a HearthStoneTournament, you have to modify manually the username using alternate name option everytime you sign up for a new tournament. It will be a nice idea to add an option to add battletags aditional from the user name. That way if the user create a HearthStone Tournament Type, and signup, automatically use his batttletag instead the user name. Thank You

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Non-automatic Swiss Style pairing generating option

Add an option to NOT automatically generate the next round seed. Instead, wait for an organizer to manually ask to generate the seed.
    Background: Sometimes during swiss style tournaments, players leave and adjustments must be done before the next round pairing is created. This option gives organizers enough time after the last match of a round was reported to remove players and do other adjusments

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. [bug] embed's bottom bar covers the content

This is most noticeable on the "round robin" layout.

So basically, if you embed a challonge round robin, and it's content is taller than the iframe, even if you scroll down all the way to the bottom, the Challonge #bottom_bar div still covers the content.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Spielpaarungen Drucken

Wäre es nicht möglich die Spielpaarungen in Form einer Chartkarte Format A4 mit 4 Paarungen a.210 x 74,25 zu Drucken?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Etapas Challenge

O visualizador das semanas nao esta funcionando corretamente quando voce troca. Fica travado na semana 3 e nao troca mais. Poderiam verificar?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Is there a way to create an NCAA hoops style bracket so there's 64 teams competing over 7 rounds?

I want to make an NCAA style bracket with 64 teams, 7 rounds, with 8 groups of 8 teams.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 things about brackets

1) 4th seed in group has all games as second, in League of Legends it means you have purple side every game which is disadvantage.

2) In 4 team group it is possible to have a 3 way tie, none of the teams should be "set to advance" because it causes misunderstandings. :)

Thank you :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Madden NFL or Any Sport Challonge with teams.

I have about 3 Madden Tournaments a year. We use random teams every time we play but I would like to be able to store the teams used in the bracket. Like it can be inputted when the score is inputted or it can be put in before the tournament is started.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)