quick advance option to support customizable round labels
When I select customizable round labels to change the "best of" for each round with quick advance turned on, I would like to select which player won each set (without scores) instead of just the overall winner.
The current workaround in our community is not using customizable round labels and entering the amount of sets won as the score of a single set. (which results in confusion about when rounds go from bo3 to bo5)
edit: mockup! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUdPz2pXgAMGyGG?format=png
I think this is important, because
• the current options result in a lot of wrong reports in large online events
- few players remember or bother with exact scores, if the game even has them
- many players get confused about how to correctly enter scores
- wrong reports add extra overhead to everyone involved
• the order of wins in a round should be easy to preserve
Bonus points if the last sets only unlock when the already entered ones don't decide a winner.
TDS Photography commented
Whatever your needs, whether you are an advertising agency, in-house corporate advertising department, design firm, or a client direct client; whether you are a Fortune 100 company or a small business, you can depend on TDS Photography to work closely with you for quick and timely results.