I challonge you to ...

Show links to Sign Up during check-in periods

Really REALLY love the new check-in feature. Previously I had been trying to manage a similar style of check-ins with 100+ people for online tournaments, and this makes everything a BREEZE now.

The only issue is that currently, during the check-in period, you're no longer able to sign up for the tournament from the front page of the bracket. I have to go into my settings, find the signup sheet, and have them sign up from that page.

I generally post the bracket link for signups because they're smaller, and include rules descriptions etc.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brett shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having used the check-in feature extensively since it was an available feature, I am now more sure than ever that this is a really needed and hopefully easy change - I find myself unsure of how long to set the check-in period for because players cannot easily sign up for the tournament during the check-in period.

The longer the check-in period, the more time you give participants for checking in and making sure everyone is present. But the longer the period, the less time for last minute entries there are.

Feedback and Knowledge Base