Skip to content

Feature Requests

• or

389 results found

1. A random or seeded draw your partner for any team format

An option to randomly pair partners/teams from the pool of players for, single elem, double elem or swiss style for duration of the event.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Looking for the Best Coporate Catering Services in Kerala?

Are you planning a corporate event? Look no further! Ruchi Caterers offers top-notch corporate catering services tailored to your needs. Our experienced team delivers delicious and diverse menus that will impress your guests. From breakfast meetings to elegant dinners, we provide exceptional food, impeccable service, and a seamless experience. Trust Ruchi Caterers for your next corporate event and elevate your catering to a whole new level. Contact us today for a personalized consultation.https://ruchicaters.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bill Check Online

Just write your 14-digit reference number to view or download a duplicate copy of your MEPCO bill. Free website where you can download or print your duplicate MEPCO bills. https://mepcobillonlinecheck.pk/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. seated tournaments

I have an event that contains 24 players where the top 8 get seated.

Can a function be added where those players do not get shuffled and guarantee a first round bye?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Round robin 3 players (possible 4)

So you see, I am currently going to host a 2vs2vs2 tournament, and the regular bracket format does not work, and neither does FFA.

I looked at the round-robin, and it would work, but it's only limited to 2 players (2 teams) facing each other.

I require a 3 player round-robin system and even 4 players as we got 2vs2vs2vs2 options in some of the games we host for.

For this event, I will have to make a custom bracket (manually on paint or something), But I hope that this can be a feature in the future so that…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Vote or rank their favorite Manchester United players

Considering Challonge's expertise in managing various competition types, including traditional sports, it would be intriguing to see a feature or a special event where fans can use the platform to vote or rank their favorite Manchester United players based on historical performances. This could be inspired by articles like https://ftnnews.com/sports/46983-the-top-five-manchester-united-players-of-all-time which lists the top five Manchester United players of all time. Such an event could engage football enthusiasts and provide a unique interactive experience on the platform.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Backup Multiple IMAP Emails from IMAP Mail Account?

To backup multiple emails from an IMAP mail account, you can use email clients or backup software that support IMAP protocols. IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) allows you to synchronize and access emails from the server, making it easier to perform backups.
    To start the backup process, configure your chosen email client or backup software with the IMAP account credentials. Once connected, you can select the emails and folders you want to backup and initiate the backup process. The software will download and save the selected emails to your local storage, ensuring you have a copy of your important messages…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. team tournament with indiviual pairing of team members

is it possible when you have team tournament (i.e. 5 team members each team), number 1 Team A vs number 1 team B, number 2 Team A vs number 2 Team B and so on. How to see and enter the result of each team members match? would this calculate to the finish result Team A vs Team B?
    I want to use challonge for my first team event, but I can't find a description how to handle

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Custom field on participant

I would like to be able to add a custom field on a participant. The custom field should be visible on each match.

I would use this to include seat information on participants to the event, so they can start the match themselves.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Heats like in track and field events

Have heats in challonge for track and field type things where the top 2 or 3 make it from a race. then all of them advance to semifinal and/or a final race,

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Confused About Choosing the Best Catering Service in Thrissur?

Looking for the best catering service in Thrissur? Look no further than Ruchi Caterers! With our exceptional culinary skills and unparalleled attention to detail, we bring you a catering experience like no other. Whether it's a corporate event, wedding reception, or a private gathering, our team of expert chefs and dedicated staff will ensure that your event is a resounding success. From delectable dishes to flawless presentation, we go above and beyond to exceed your expectations. Trust Ruchi Caterers to deliver an unforgettable dining experience that will leave your guests craving for more. Book us now and discover why…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. QuickBooks Error 15214

QuickBooks Error 15214 is an update error that occurs due to issues with the digital signature certificate or problems with the File Copy Service. Troubleshooting steps include running QuickBooks as an administrator, checking antivirus/firewall settings, and verifying the digital signature certificate.https://www.bizbooksadvice.com/resolve-quickbooks-error-15214.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow a point threshold before a game win is declared.

To cut to the chase: I'm looking to emulate the official Android: Netrunner prestige system as outlined in their tournament rules (found here: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/android-netrunner/support/ADN_Tournament_Rules.pdf )

In some types of swiss events, match points are a function of game wins, but a game is not considered won or complete unless a certain number of points is scored by a player. In the event a game goes to time and cannot be completed, the game is a tie, and match points for that specific game are instead split by the players - but their individual point values still matter, as their…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adjust some issues with the current events beta.

I've used the challonge event over the last weekend and there were some issues that came up that would be nice to have addressed.

1.) You cannot start a tournament with less than two pre-registrations.

Some of our brackets were small, and only one person pre-regged, while many more registered in person. I was not able to launch the tournament and had to run it by hand, until I was able to acutally create a players with the money we earned in person to pre-reg later, then add everything back.

This could be solved in one of two ways:
    A.)…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Completed Tournaments to Organization

I think organizations would benefit greatly if organizers were given the opportunity to connect completed, previously unconnected tournaments to their organization. As of right now, if an organizer starts a tournament separate from an organization, there is no way to fix this at any point after the creation of the event.

I have hosted multiple tournaments in somewhat of a "series," and for organizational purposes, it would be convenient to have them all grouped in the same organization. The first two of these tournaments are separated because I was not aware of the organization feature at the time (it…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

This is already possible. A user who organized a tournament as an individual can change its host to an organization they belong to (from a tournament’s settings page). Note – this will change the tournament’s URL to include the org’s subdomain.

Let us know if we’re missing something or if you have any other questions. Thanks!

16. Challonge not working

I'm not sure where to put this but im having an odd problem, I joined challonge recently to be made an admin on a tournament we are having, and when I signed up everything worked fine, it listed the tourn i was admin of under "Your Tournaments" and everything.
    But now I can't do anything at all on the website. The tournament isn't listed on my page like it was, (its still up) I can't click on my profile name in the top right or that other weird looking button, and I can't load the bracket at all, it refuses…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Soccer/Football Points system

Dear Challonge

It is a pleasure to contact you as a very happy recent starter of your Challonge system. I just wanted to pass on my thanks as I have used it to Admin 2 very large recent LANs in the UK (ECL and i40) for FIFA 10 tournaments.

You can see an example of how I have integrated the system in with our site @ http://www.sweetpatch.tv/index.cfm?articleid=6327 and http://www.sweetpatch.tv/index.cfm?articleid=6422

The success of these events resulted in a number of colleagues contacting me about the system we used as they wanted to start using it.

One question/request is that as…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create past events for record keeping

Right now we can only make current or future events,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. API access to log as to notify players of new game score

I was thinking of writing a slack hubot script that would send new match's result in the channel, while I could poll matchs/score, having the log as part of the API would allow query for all log event from a given date (last time requested) and retrieve the new match results only.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. theentrepreneurweb

During fights, the Bowman Sovereign works much the same way to a standard Toxophilite. Without a favored objective, she will continuously focus on the nearest fabricating. In the event that an adversary Legend or Tribe Palace troop draws near, she will quit going after the ongoing safeguard and assault the military. Read More :- https://www.theentrepreneurweb.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?